Aroz Con Queso-cheese Baked Rice
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4889 times
A pomfret fish recipe baked to perfection. Baked pomfret fish is a mouthwatering yet simple fish recipe. Try other tasty fish recipe at tarladalal.com
- In a large bowl mix rice, parsley, coriander, onions and chilies.
- Add sour cream and mix well. season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Grease a baking dish and spread half the rice mixture and top with half the cheese.
- Repeat layers ending with cheese layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or till it is bubbly.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ssd98 on 16 Sep 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.