Arbi In Spicy Gravy
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35640 times
Arbi in spicy gravy is a delicious finger licking arbi recipe which is cooked in a spicy gravy. An excellent vegetable recipe for people with a spicy palate.
- Peel the boiled arbi and cut it lengthwise.
- Sprinkle the flour, garma masala, salt and chilli powder and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the arbi till they turn golden brown and crsip from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onion paste and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomato paste and all the masalas, mix well and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the fried arbi, 1 cup of water, mix well and bring to boil it for 5-7 minutes
- Sprinkle some garam masala and mix well.
- Serve hot with naan chapatis.
This recipe was contributed by kirtigupta on 16 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.