by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 208 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22273 times
Tangy apricots combined with dry fruits to make this mithai which is high in fibre.
- Combine all the ingrdients in a bowl and knead to form a soft dough.
- Roll out into a rectangle of 100 mm. X 50 mm. (4" x 2").
- Garnish with varq.
- Cut into 25 mm. X 25 mm. (1" x 1") squares.
- To get apricot puree, blanch the apricots in hot water for 2 minutes. Deseed and puree in a food processor.
- VARIATION : KHAJUR PISTA BARFI (SUGAR FREE)
- Use 1 cup black dates (deseeded and finely chopped) instead of the apricots and chopped pistachios instead of the dry frutis.
- Knead the dates till they are smooth before adding the pistachios.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.