Apple Vegetable Soup
by Deepti Dani
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 35130 times
This soup is an excellent soup for babies who have started on solids (8 months onwards).
- Combine all the ingredients in a pressure cooker.
- Add 2 cups of water mix well and pressure cook on high flame for 4 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape, before opening the lid.
- Remove the cinnamon stick
- Blend the mixer till the required consistency.
- Heat the pan and pour the soup and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Optional: You can add a pinch of cumin seeds powder if necessary.
This recipe was contributed by Deepti Dani on 24 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.