by Tarla Dalal
Added to 32 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16712 times
An unusual vegetable which sounds expensive but is not.
- Cut the vegetables into cubes.
- Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel, add the onions and cook for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, capsicum and chilli powder. Cook until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add the apples, salt and sugar and cook for at least 10 minutes.
- Cut a few slices of bread into triangles. Apply butter and bake in a hot oven at 4oo F. until crisp.
- Surround the vegetable with pieces of toast, sprinkle coriander on top and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.