Apple Strawberry Shake
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10293 times
A popular milk shake recipe, apple strawberry milk shake is lip smacking and yet healthy. The delectable milk shake is flavoured with fresh strawberries and grated apples. A perfect cooling and nutrient dense beverage option, especially for children.
- Peel and cut apples into pieces.
- Chop the strawberries into pieces and mix with sugar.
- Mix apples ,strawberries ,strawberry crush,ice and soda in a mixer and blend for a minute.
- Then add the vanila icecream and blend again for a minute.
- Pour into cocktail glasses.
- Garnish with slit strawberry on the edge.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by rome on 15 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.