Added to 54 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 71440 times
Extremely popular and usually high in calories, our low calorie version of apple pie is made by using Digestive biscuits and low fat butter for you to relish it without any guilt.
- Combine the biscuits and butter in a bowl and mix well to form a crumbly mixture.
- Spread this mixture on the bottom of a 150 mm. (6") diameter loose-bottomed cake tin and press well to form even layer.
- Refrigerate till set.
- Combine the biscuits and butter in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the stewed apples, bread crumbs, sugar substitute, cinnamon powder and raisins and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the oats with the butter and mix well. Keep aside.
- Spread the prepared apple filling onto the crust evenly.
- Sprinkle the topping on it and place in a pre-heated oven at 150º C (300º F) for 20 minutes.
- Remove, cut into 6 equal pieces and serve warm.
Nutrient values per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.