Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6736 times
A refreshing summer drink option, Apple of my eye is sure to become a favorite among all. The fruit juices are blended together and served in tall glass topped with cut litchi and chopped cherries.
- Frist dip a glass in sugar syrupand then in coarsely powdered sugarso that the brim is coated with sugar .
- Now top the entire glass with crushed glass.
- Now put lychee syrup in the glass
- Now add apple juice over it
- The glass should be pilsner glass. and both the layers should be seen of white and bownish colour of apple juice.
- Cut round slice of apple cut a slight from one side so that to immerse in glass
- On one side lychee and other sidea cherry and on top a mint leafe.
This recipe was contributed by purvak on 27 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.