Apple Cinnamon Muffins, Eggless Apple Cinnamon Muffin
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 752 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 218546 times
The Apple Cinnamon Muffin is so delicious, it will entice even those who are not very fond of apples. The fruity aroma of apples and the delicate smell of cinnamon fill the entire house with their magic even as this muffin bakes! Indeed, your kids and you will find it difficult to wait till it is out of the Oven, and you will be in for a happy surprise when it is time to sink your teeth into this Eggless Apple Cinnamon Muffin because it will be even tastier than you imagined.
For a Birthday Party or a High Tea Party you can bake a batch of assorted muffins like - Orange Raisins Muffin , Banana Walnut Muffins , Chocolaty Muffins , Lemon Muffins and Chocolate Chip and Mango Muffin .
- Sift the whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder and pinch of salt in a deep bowl using a sieve and keep aside.
- Heat a deep non-stick pan add ½ cup of water and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Switch off the flame, add the vanilla essence, butter, vinegar and mix well.
- Add the sifted flour and 2 tbsp of water and mix gently using a whisk.
- Add the apples and mix gently.
- Place 9 paper cups in 9 muffin moulds in a muffin tray.
- Drop spoonful of the batter into each muffin mould and tap it lightly.
- Sprinkle little cinnamon powder on each muffin mould.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.