Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2377 times
A tantalizing Anns potatoes has the parboiled potaoes stir fried with schezuan saice and garlic flakes. Enjoy this tangy and spicy potato dish a starter or side dish with breads of choice.
- Parboil potatoes with salt till they are cooked three fourths .
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add garlic and saute till lightly fried.
- Add schezwan sauce and lemon juice.
- Saute well for a few minutes.
This recipe was contributed by anijoat on 14 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.