by Tarla Dalal
Added to 216 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 53079 times
Anjeer barfi, is a very easy and a quick recipe. The mava gives a nice body to this recipe and the cardamomo powder enhances the taste.
- Puree the figs till they are broken down into very small pieces.
- In a pan, combine the sugar with 2 tablespoons of water and prepare a sugar syrup of 1 string consistency.
- Add the figs and cardamom powder and cook for 4 to 5 minutes over a slow flame, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame add the khoya and mix well.
- Transfer to a plate and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Cut into 6 equal sized pieces.
- Use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.