Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17343 times
2 tbps. Anardhana (pomegranate) seeds dry
2 tbsp. amchoor (dry mango) powder
1 tsp. cumin seeds
2 tbsp. green saunf (fennel) seeds
1 tsp. sugar ground coarsely
1/2 tsp. honey
2-3 pinches black salt salt to taste
1 tsp. lemon juice
- Lightly roast separately, anardhana, cumin,peppercorns and saunf.
- Cool. dry grind each but keep saunf coarse.
- Mix all ingredients in a large plate.
- Check taste and make tiny balls of the dough.
- Dry for 2-3 days till firm.
- Serve as a digestive after meals.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#416805 on 05 Jul 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.