Anar ka Slush, Pomegranate Slush
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 100 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22657 times
- Blend the pomegranate seeds in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Strain the mixture using a strainer.
- Transfer the mixture in a deep bowl and add the sugar, cumin seeds powder and black salt and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminum container and freeze for 6 hours.
- Remove it from the freezer and keep aside for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Scrape it with a fork and serve immediately in 6 individual glasses garnished with pomegranate seeds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.