Anar ka Gola
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 93 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18640 times
The shiny pink seeds of pomegranate are sweet, astringent and acidic. The juice is used in several mocktail recipes! Here is a recipe of a slush made with fresh pomegranate juice. Chaat masala and black salt add a little tang to the recipe.
- Keep ½ cup of pomegranate seeds aside.
- Put the remaining pomegranate seeds into a blender and liquidise.
- Strain the juice and discard the seeds.
- To the juice, add the sugar, cumin seed powder and black salt and mix well till it dissolves.
- Freeze in a freezer proof container till it has set (approximately 4 to 6 hours).
- Transfer to a blender and liquidise till it is slushy.
- Serve scoops of the mixture in 4 glasses
- Garnish with the remaining pomegranate seeds and serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.