Aloo/ Kachaloo Chaat
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17489 times
A spicy aloo-kachaloo (colocasia) chaat recipe which is sure to tingle your taste buds. A combination of boiled kachaloo and potatoes tossed together with a tangy chaat masala, this chaat is irrestible! Try this spicy and mazedar kachaloo and aloo recipe to entice your family and guests.
- A. cut boiled potatoes into inch rounds shaped evenly.
- Spread the tamarind chutney.
- Put green chutney on top of it. d. top it with bhelpuri sev and boondi.
- Give it a final tinch with chopped green coriander a mouth watering and filling snack which consumes very less time to prepare .
- Soak the tamarind with jaggery for an hour.
- Grind it in a mixer.
- Seive the above.
- Boil it with rest of the ingredients till it reaches to a thick consistency.
- Mix all the above ingredients and blend it in a mixer.
This recipe was contributed by nutan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.