Added to 964 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 152856 times
Aloo Chaat is a mouth-watering treat that everybody loves! Tasty baby potatoes are combined with onions and tomatoes, as well as peppy chaat masala and tangy lemon juice to make a really flavourful treat.
It feels wonderful to bite into this exciting treat, which is soft, crispy and chewy too. Prepare it just before serving, otherwise the vegetables will get soggy.
Serve with Sev and Papadi (Chaat) to add a crunch to this delicious Aloo Chaat.
- Peel the onion and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Cut the baby potatoes into 2 horizontally.
- Combine the potatoes, onions and tomatoes in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add the lemon juice, chaat masala, coriander and a little salt and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.