Aloo Aur Shakarkand Ki Chaat ( Starter Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 90 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34086 times
This dish is almost a meal in itself. Potatoes and sweet potatoes are grilled with butter, then topped with curds and spices and garnished with grated radish and spring onions.
- Boil the potatoes and sweet potatoes in salted water. Peel and cut into large cubes.
- Thread the potato and sweet potato cubes onto skewers. Smear them generously with melted butter and grill over a charcoal or electric barbecue
- Drain on absorbent paper and place in a serving dish.
- Top with the green chutney, khajur imli ki chutney, curds, black salt, cumin seed powder, chilli powder and salt.
- Garnish with the grated radish and spring onions.
- Serve immediately
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.