by Tarla Dalal
Added to 312 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40390 times
Send these mouth-watering rocks as gifts on special occasions.
- Roast the almonds in an oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Grate the chocolates, place in a tray and heat in moderate oven at 180 degree C (350 degree F) for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and continually stir the chocolate until it cools a little. Add the almonds and mix well.
- Put small pieces of coated almonds on a tray lined with grease proof paper or aluminium foil. Keep in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Wrap in decorative foil and store in the refrigerator.
- If using large almonds, break into small pieces before baking.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.