Almond Pistachios Praline Triangles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 465 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 30610 times
A delicious praline made of healthy nuts and seeds, the almond pistachio praline triangles are a great snack for any time of the day. Nuts and seeds are a storehouse of energy, and also provide essential nutrients like protein, fibre, anti-oxidants and vitamin e – making them a must-have for kids. So, be sure to make and store some of these healthy pralines in an airtight container, so that your kids find a wonder-food when they raid the kitchen larder to cater to a sudden hunger pang.
- In a heavy bottomed pan, add the sugar and melt it over gentle heat, stirring continuously till the sugar is light brown in colour (caramelised).
- Remove from the fire, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour this mixture onto a greased marble or stone surface.
- Using a large greased rolling pin, roll out the praline as thinly as you can.
- While it is still warm, cut into triangles. Allow it to cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- Sugar burns very quickly, so give it your full attention.
- Remove the sugar from the flame just when it starts to caramelise because it continues to brown even after it is removed from heat.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.