Almond Cookie Tiramisu
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 248 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52855 times
Here is how you can recreate a popular coffee-flavoured Italian dessert at home within minutes. Made quickly with cookies, instant coffee powder, grated chocolate and cream along with other common ingredients, the almond cookie tiramisu is perfect for those times when you want to serve something exotic but don't have much time to spend in the kitchen.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and fold gently.
- Fill into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle and keep refrigerated.
- Dip 6 cookies one by one in the soaking syrup and place them on a serving plate.
- Pipe out a little filling mixture onto each cookie.
- Dip the remaining 6 cookies one by one in the soaking syrup and place them over the filling on each of the 6 cookies.
- Garnish with chocolate and almonds and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
- Instead of almond butter cookies, you can also use any other butter cookies.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.