Akhrot Kaju Sheera
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13335 times
Cashew nuts enhance the taste and consistency of this quick-to-make walnut sheera.
- Combine the sugar and ¼ cup water in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a slow flame for approx. 2 to 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan. Add the walnuts, mix well and sauté on a slow flame for approx. 4 to 5 minutes, till it is light brown in colour, stirring continuously.
- Add the prepared sugar syrup, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately garnished with pistachio slivers.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.