Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13518 times
A tempting adraki mushroom recipe with ginger or adrak is a dominant flavour in it. It is a simple and quick to prepare with unique flavors.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté till it turns to light golden brown.
- Add the ginger, green chilies, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and cook for one minute.
- Add the tomatoes and red chili powder and cook till oil leaves the masala.
- Add the mushrooms, mix well, cover and cook for another 10 minutes on a medium flame.
- Open the lid and add the garam masala and cook for 5 minutes on a high flame.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by aktabajaj on 11 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.