Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45580 times
Aam panna it is an excellent drink for a hot summer! you may also add ginger if you like.
- Peel, wash and cut mangoes into pieces.
- Combine the mango pieces along with the seeds and little water in a pressure pan and boil for 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then strain.
- Add the sugar, salt and cumin seeds powder and mix well.
- Refrigerate till it is cool.
- Serve chilled in tall glasses with a few mint leaves floating on top.
This recipe was contributed by mehrumistry on 11 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.