3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 49 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19078 times
This subzi will taste good depending on adding the masala`s. Good to serve when it is hot. Do not add the fried potatoes until its not time to eat otherwise it will soak all the water from the gravy.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the cloves, cinnamon powder, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the potato and coconut, mix well and bring the mixture to boil. Keep aside.
- Scoop out the centre of the potatoes and fill with the coconut paste.
- Place the top and insert toothpicks to seal the halves.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the potatoes, till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Just before serving, add the potatoes to the gravy and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by nehanilesh on 11 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.