5 Spice Fried Rice
by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 82099 times
Bored of the regular vegetable fried rice? try the 5 spice fried rice instead. Steamed chinese rice is tossed in with chopped spring onions, bean sprouts, paneer and of course the secret ingredient of this recipe – 5 spice powder. Enjoy piping hot!
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the bean sprouts and paneer, mix well and cook on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the salt and 5 spice powder, mix well and cook on a high flame for 1 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cooked rice, mix well and cook on a high flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Transfer into an oven safe bowl, cover with an aluminum foil and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.